My Best Friend Murphy

My Best Friend    Murphy
My Best Friend Murphy

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 2

Thanks to those who have checked this out. Don't forget to subscribe please. All you have to do is check the "follow" button. I would love for you to tell your friends also. The more people who visit and join the farm the more fun or relaxation we can have. Just think of this as a place where friends can come together and share thoughts, ideas and info.

Well it is so very hot here. When I got home it was obvious all the birds were stressed by the heat. I noticed Prince laying down. This is not a good sign. I opened up his yard and let him and the girls out and he still was acting poopy. I knew he needed to be helped so I went and got what watermelon I had and cut it up and brought it out to him. The sugar and fluids seemed to help bring him around. I had some frozen vegetables and so I brought them out and they all pecked on them and I think that helped also.

Up early, five, out with the girls. Filled up waterers and fed everyone, made sure fans were running correctly. By the time I made it up to the house I was drenched. I am telling you it is so muggy there is water running down my windows....honest!!

Hey over the week end I made some forcasia bread. It was pretty easy just takes time. I will post the receipe this week end so if any one wants a good receipe for Italian bread give it a try and let me know how you like it.

Well that is about it for right now

5 comments:

  1. hey there, love the blog, I see a button for "followers" and all the sharing buttons for twitter and such, but not "follow"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I baked one of your eggs for breakfast this morning. First I buttered a ramekin, added a slice of bread, cracked the egg on top of that, one slice of cheese went on top, then the whole thing in the toaster oven at 350 degrees. It was done by the time I got out of the shower and put makeup on. I wrapped it in foil and took it to work for a late breakfast, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brenda
    I think you add to follow up at the top by the search thingy. How do I get comments to show up or don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda
    That is a great idea I am going to try it. What size ramekin did you use and did you have to cut the bread to fit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jus used a regular slice of bread in a small ramekin.

    ReplyDelete