My Best Friend Murphy

My Best Friend    Murphy
My Best Friend Murphy

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday

So it is finally a pretty Sunday...problem is I feel terrible. Ears are stopped up, throat really hurts and can't breathe. It must be allergies but I still feel bad. I may just have to go back to bed which I really do not want to do.
I am so excited I have taken the plunge and ordered lavender, black and blue orpington eggs. The site that I ordered from shows some really pretty, healthy looking birds. Here is a link to you can see what I am talking about. These are not from the place I ordered from but are the same color. (http://chirpychicks.com/lavender_orpington.htm).  Now I have to figure out how to brood them and get them grown enough to get outside before it turns cold. I have attached a link so you can see what the lavender birds look like....I know they look silver/grey but they aren't,,trust me.
Booked a cruise for November. I am sure by then I will be really needing some time off.
My poor boy Jack cut the heck out of him self right above his eye. Too close for comfort.
New chicken house is looking nice. I really need to get the babies out there, they are getting too big for the area I have them in and it needs to be cleaned desperately, actually all the houses are ready for a good cleaning.
I am going to start posting eggs recipe's in the next few weeks and would like others too also...Try what I post and let me know if you enjoy them or what changes you think they need. Actually please post any recipe you love and we can do a swap.
Thanks for stopping by......

1 comment:

  1. hope you are feeling better soon. My son has had fever and sore throat for two days, may go back to school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete